Last Modified: 29-Nov-2022
You – an individual who is accessing our service; an individual who is accessing our service on behalf of any company or legal entity.
Service – is referred to as the benefit provided by this website.
Country – refers to the operating country of this website.
Website – is referred to as toolstutor dot com.
Account – means a unique account that may require you to access our service.
Company – refers to The toolstutor dot com.
Usage Data – means data that has been collected automatically when you take our service.
Cookies – are small files that are set on your computer containing browsing history of the website.
Personal Data – information related to an identifiable individual.
Personal Data Usage Policy
Data that we may collect
When you are using our service, we may ask you to give us identifiable data that we may use to identify or contact you. Types of data that we may collect-
- Email address
- First and last name
- Usage data
We may collect your usage data automatically when you visit our website. It may include your IP address, browser type, device type, location, time spent on our website, and so on. When you take our service through a mobile device, we may collect related data regarding your device such as operating system, screen resolution, and so on.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes –
- For monitoring the performance of this website.
- For managing your account and to identify an individual account. Otherwise, it will not be possible to provide any personalized service.
- To contact you for any reasons such as giving you an update about our latest service and so on.
- To fulfill your request. If you have any requests to us, we may give you feedback through the data we have about you.
- We may share your personal information with our business partners, service providers and affiliates to give you updates about any product or services.
The company may retain your personal data as long as it wishes. We may retain and present your personal data for a legal obligation, dispute resolution, and ensuring our terms, policies, and agreements. We may also retain your personal data for internal analysis as long as we wish. Normally, we retain your personal information for a shorter period of time unless we have any legal obligation.
We will transfer and disclose your data to the appropriate party if the business faces any merger, acquisition, or sale. We will give you a notice if any such circumstances happen.
We may disclose your personal information if it is requested by any law enforcement authority such as the court or government agency.
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your data in good faith if it is required to
- Protect our legal liability
- Protect the safety of the user
- Ensure security to the public
- Protect human rights
- Investigate any wrongdoing
We do not provide service to the children below 13 years. We never knowingly collect data of the children who are aged below 13. If you think that we have collected data from a person who is below 13 years, you may contact us. We will take the necessary steps to remove the data from our database.
You can contact us for any information, question, or queries by email: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.